EasyRoyalties is a Microsoft Windows application. This royalty software is designed to work with the Windows 10 operating system (32 or 64 bit versions) and Microsoft Office for Windows (32 bit version).
Apple Mac users can run our royalty software; EasyRoyalties, on a Mac within a Windows virtual window with the Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional operating system installed. Our recommended virtualization software for Macs is Parallels Desktop.
Installation of Microsoft Office for Windows within a Windows virtual window is required for Excel, Outlook and Word functionality.
Parallels Desktop for Mac
Parallels Desktop for Mac is available from www.parallels.com.
- Run Windows on your Mac without rebooting
- Use Windows apps like they are native to Mac or PC
- Easily convert your existing PC or install a new Windows OS
- Optimized for Windows 10 and ready for macOS Sierra
- Dozens more smart tools to simplify everyday tasks
You can download a free trial version of Parallels.
You will need to install Microsoft Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional if you to run the EasyRoyalties software on the Mac.
Microsoft Office for Windows
EasyRoyalties is designed to work with Microsoft Office for Windows (32 bit version). Microsoft Office for Windows offers two installation options: 32-bit and 64-bit. Office will install the 32-bit version by default.
- Microsoft Office for Windows with Excel (32 bit version) is required to import Microsoft Excel XLS and XLSX files. You can import comma delimited text files without Excel.
- Microsoft Office for Windows with Word (32 bit version) is required for Word mail merge functionality.
- Microsoft Office for Windows with Outlook (32 bit version) is required to send emails from EasyRoyalties.
Sample Prices for Apple Mac Compatibility
As of October 17, 2016
|Parallels Desktop||From $79.99|
|Microsoft Windows 10 Home||From $119.00|
|Microsoft Office 365 Subscription||From $69.99/year|
Parallels Desktop – How to Install Windows on your MAC
Instructions for installing Windows on your MAC are available at: https://kb.parallels.com/4729
Parallels Desktop – How to Install EasyRoyalties or MS Office on your MAC
- Start Parallels Desktop and the Windows virtual machine
- Login to Windows
- Open a web browser and download the installation file
- Open the installation file and follow the instructions until the installation is complete