Question: How do I print all royalty statements for a royalty run?
Method 1: Print all royalty statements to a PDF
- From the Data & functions > Royalty runs view > Royalty run details record select the Generate (or Re-generate) button.
- When the statement options box opens, select: Create a single document with all statements included
- From the Statement format settings dropdown list select the format to use
- Select OK to generate the royalty statement PDFs
Method 2: Print all royalty statements to printer
- From the Data & functions > Royalty runs view > Royalty run details record select the Documents icon (the printer) in the toolbar.
- Select Report: Royalty statement.
- From the Use saved settings dropdown list; at the bottom of the screen, select the royalty statement format to use.
- Select Send to Printer. This will print the report to your default printer.
Method 3: From the Preview button, select the printer destination
If using the PDF viewer; as specified in the Preferences > Document preview, you can print a previewed document to a user selectable printer from within the preview window.
When the preview window appears (Step 5), select the PDF’s Printer icon to print the report.