The Data & functions > Royalty payments export field list has been updated (as of 4.10.17) to include address fields for the beneficiary, agent and payment recipient (the beneficiary or the agent). [Read more…]
This post reviews how you can store notes on how your organization uses our royalty software within the software.
Step 1. Go to the Data & functions > Authors/contributors view.
Step 2. Create a new author/contributor record by pressing the blue plus symbol in the toolbar.
The contributor type is organization. The name is 00 Business Process Notes.
Step 3. Open the newly created author/contributor record and enter your notes in the More…> Notes & attachments menu item by pressing the New entry button. You can format your notes using the Microsoft floating formatting toolbar.
Question: How do I print all royalty statements for a royalty run?
Method 1: Print all royalty statements to a PDF
- From the Data & functions > Royalty runs view > Royalty run details record select the Generate (or Re-generate) button.
- When the statement options box opens, select: Create a single document with all statements included
- From the Statement format settings dropdown list select the format to use
- Select OK to generate the royalty statement PDFs
Method 2: Print all royalty statements to printer
- From the Data & functions > Royalty runs view > Royalty run details record select the Documents icon (the printer) in the toolbar.
- Select Report: Royalty statement.
- From the Use saved settings dropdown list; at the bottom of the screen, select the royalty statement format to use.
- Select Send to Printer. This will print the report to your default printer.
Method 3: From the Preview button, select the printer destination
If using the PDF viewer; as specified in the Preferences > Document preview, you can print a previewed document to a user selectable printer from within the preview window.
When the preview window appears (Step 5), select the PDF’s Printer icon to print the report.
The most time consuming aspect of any royalty software implementation is the creation of royalty contracts. [Read more…]
EasyRoyalties 4.8.9 adds support for Amazon’s updated KDP Prior Month’s Royalties format. With this import format users can import the eBook or Paperback sales worksheets without creating a custom import map. A popup box prompts the user for any exchange rates. [Read more…]