With EasyRoyalties Update 4.10.27 the Data & Functions view has a modern look with new functionality. [Read more…]
Royalty software update 4.10.21 added an option to calculate reserves for returns on net revenue (Sales AND Returns).
The Royalty contracts > Actions: Modify option was updated to allow users to make mass changes to reserve rules.
Reserve for Returns Options
You can calculate reserves based on sales only or sales and returns.
The table below shows how your selection impacts the calculation of reserves and royalties payables.
|Reserve on Sales||Reserve on Net|
How can I make mass changes to Reserve rules?
You can modify reserve rules across multiple royalty contracts using the technique shown below.
1. In the Royalty Contracts view, select the royalty contracts containing the reserve rules you wish to modify, then from the Actions dropdown, select “Modify” and click “Go“.
2. In the Modify Royalty Contracts dialogue, select the Reserve rules tab. Tick the checkbox next to the category you wish to modify; this will enable the options for that category, and you can then set the desired options.
3. Click OK to modify the reserve rules for the selected royalty contracts.
Royalty software update 4.6.28 added a new report: Royalty rules usage. This report shows royalty rules; sorted by contract or royalty rule name, and the associated applied to terms and royalty rates. [Read more…]
Royalty software update 4.6.18 adds three title level marketing classification fields for sales analysis;
- Marketing class (Travel)
- Marketing category (United States)
- Marketing subject (Florida)